Friday, February 4, 2011

Nature's Perfect Food and Some New Recipes

I will admit, that the only greens in this slide-show presentation that I have ever eaten, are arugula in my salads, and dandelion.  Yes, I have eaten dandelion.  No, I didn't like it.  My great-grandmother, who was diabetic, used to pick it from the yard and cook it and she made me eat it a few times.  I guess we should try to eat more of these greens, being that she lived so long with this disease.  dlife-The One Food We Should Be Eating.                                                                                                                            

Beef Steaks with Tangy Corn Relish                                         
Lemon Baked Shrimp                                                       
Unbelievable Chocolate Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment