Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Managing Time In a Messy Mind

    This is my problem; I will admit.  I have so many things on my plate all the time, that it is hard to keep it all straight.  I work long days and on my days off, trying to get everything done is impossible; especially, when it is just me and I have no help.  I will start to do something and remember something else I need to do and can never figure out what I should accomplish first.  Add to that trying to remember to test my blood sugar regularly, trying to plan meals and remembering to take my medication.  It was easier when I was younger, I think.  I was a single mom for years; you would think I would have figured it all out by now, but this is still something I am working on.  Click below to read how Deanna Glick handles it all in her blog post on dLife:
    
      Managing Time In a Messy Mind

    

No comments:

Post a Comment