Thursday, April 21, 2011

Easter Dinner Recipes

    What are you planning to cook for Easter Dinner?  My Mom is cooking dinner, but I still need to find something tasty to make and take along.  I love Easter for many reasons.  It certifies that Spring is finally here for one thing.  As a Christian, I definitely always remember the true meaning of Easter.  It is a wonderful time, also, to get together with family and friends.  Of course, if you have kids, there is always the Easter Egg Hunts and baskets filled with chocolate bunnies and other treats. 

     Whatever your plans, I hope you all enjoy a wonderful Easter Sunday this year.  Click below for some great Easter Dinner Recipes:

      Apricot and Sherry-Glazed Ham-Diabetic Connect 

      Lemon Parslied Potatoes (Microwave)-Diabetic Connect 

      Spinach-Apple Salad-Diabetic Connect 

      Asparagus with Red Pepper Sauce-Diabetic Connect 

      Sugar-Free Strawberry Pie-Diabetic Connect

No comments:

Post a Comment