Friday, May 20, 2011

Feedback Needed

    I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!  If you wouldn't mind doing me a favor, I would like you all to think about what features you would like to see in upcoming posts of this blog.  Feedback is really important when writing anything and I would appreciate any suggestions or comments.  I have been redesigning the blog and have added a search feature, so now you can search for an article or recipe that has been posted.  I have also added an email feature, so you can sign up to have this blog sent to your email.  There is also the Health Tip of the Day feature, which gives you a new health tip every day.  If you would like to see more recipes, or would like to submit your own, let me know.  Any kind of feedback is welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment