Tuesday, August 16, 2011

How Often Should You Eat

This is a difficult one for me.  Some days I have trouble just eating three meals a day, especially in this heat.  Other days, I find myself hungrier and in need of snacks between meals or even breaking up my lunch and eating part of it at lunch time and part of it at 4pm.  Then I eat something light when I get home at 8pm.  Sometimes it depends on what kind of day I have; if it's an active day, of course I am hungrier and if it is a less active day, I'm not.

Let's see what this article from Diabetic Connect has to say:
How Often Should You Eat?
Living with diabetes means always having to plan what you'll eat and when. And sometimes the rules of that game can seem confusing or overwhelming. That's where your fellow Diabetic Connect members can help. Join our online discussion about how much and how often to eat. Get tips from people who really understand. Learn what works and what doesn't. And don't forget to share your own success stories or frustrations and ask your questions!
Read It Here

No comments:

Post a Comment