Saturday, March 12, 2011

It's Saturday and I Have a Great Recipe for You

    Yes, it's Saturday and I know I don't usually post on weekends; but I spent so much time researching something last night for this blog, it just got too late.  I couldn't find what I was looking for anyway.  That's my luck!  It's been a good day so far.  Today was my day to volunteer at the center, so I was there from 10-2.  Tonight I am meeting friends for dinner......looking forward to that.  The best thing about this Saturday, though, is the fact that I didn't have to work.  I always love a day off. 

      I received this great recipe today and I really wanted to share it with you.  It's a recipe for diabetic ice cream and better yet peach ice cream!  I love peaches.  So check out the following link: 

      Cooks.com-Homemade Diabetic Peach Ice Cream

No comments:

Post a Comment