Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A Surprising Way to Lower Your A1C and More Info-dLife

Lower Your A1C
Pesky A1C still not where you want it to be? We've got a simple way to lower it that just may surprise you. Check it out!

The community wants to know: "I've been experiencing itchy lumps at the site where my infusion set delivers insulin." and "Does diabetes cause arthritis?" dLife's team of diabetes experts are here to help answer your questions. Get answers now!

Mylosttorturedsoul writes: "My boyfriend and I have been together for 2 years. He's been diabetic since he was 9. Lately his neuropathy has gotten extremely worse. He's dropping weight and his sugar is approaching the 1000 range. He's out of town....I feel so guilty that I can't be there. But even if I were what would I do..." Got advice?

dLife Diabetes Newswire: FDA Approves Updates to Lilly's Humalog® Label; Quality Improvement Collaboration Leads to Improved Blood Pressure Control in People with Diabetes; Weight Loss After Gastric Bypass Surgery Reduces Expression of Alzheimer's Genes; More.

Diabetes events are happening all over the county! Get the details here or submit your own event to the dLife Calendar today.

No comments:

Post a Comment