Friday, January 27, 2012

Paula Deen Has Type 2 Diabetes

Alot of people were surprised by this.  I don't know why, when so many Americans are Diabetic.  I've always been a fan of Paula Deen.  To me, she exudes that down-home country attitude that I love.  She has admitted for years her love of food.   I love food too.  Don't we all?  People can be judgemental, especially when it's a celebrity.  We have to remember, celebrity or not.......she is still a person and has to deal with the same things anyone else does.  To me, people are being a little harsh.  Maybe she should be promoting and preparing healthier food on her shows, but I still love to watch her and we can always make substitutions for ingredients she uses in her recipes.

http://www.battlediabetes.com/
Queen of comfort cuisine Paula Deen confirms that she has type 2 diabetes

No comments:

Post a Comment